ICH prepares and serves dinner on the first Saturday of each month for homeless men living at Andrew’s Place (A ministry of Friendship House).
- for further information please contact the church office
At Emmanuel Dining Room, ICH serves lunch to 300 homeless men, women and children once a month.
- You can assist in preparation and serving of meals
- You can make cupcakes for Emmanuel Dining Room lunches
- For further information contact Rob Volko
Epiphany House is the newly acquired Friendship House transitional home for women at 722 N. Union Street. ICH parishioners volunteer for both dinners and mentoring.
- Dinner – Volunteers bring dinner and eat with the six women of Epiphany House. To date, sixteen parishioners in groups of 2 or 3 have volunteered and thoroughly enjoyed themselves.
- Mentoring opportunities – Women volunteers join a woman at Epiphany House once a week for six weeks to attend an evening instructional program on financial management or job readiness at Epiphany House. This mentoring is a way of accompanying the woman on her path to independent living. This program will be coordinated by Immanuel’s Deacon Sheila Brigid Sharpe.
You can help prepare and serve breakfast on Sunday for the homeless!
- Preparation on Saturday at 4:00 pm
- Serve on Sunday at 6:45 am
- For further information contact Sue Welles