AIDS Delaware works to prevent and treat HIV/AIDS victims in Delaware
- Join Immanuel and thousands of others in the annual fall AIDS Delaware Walk
FAITH Center is supported by 15 Wilmington faith based organizations to serve people in need with consultations, referrals, and financial assistance. FAITH Center assists with rent, utilities, insurance, and special needs, helping people to avoid homelessness and unemployment. Volunteers are trained to help counsel clients in crisis.
- You can help connect people with appropriate community resources and financial aid.
- You can read to the children, individually or with your kids
- You can take a resident on a shopping trip with your family
- You can drive residents to medical appointments
The Seamen’s Center aids sailors who ships come to the Port of Wilmington and who are far from home for up to nine months at a time. Immanuel participates in Christmas at Sea for the sailors
- You can donate Christmas ditty boxes to Sailors at the Port throughout December.
- You can donate / repair used bikes for sailors to use to get around the Port